Canada Immigration Consultants and Services
Canada is one of the best countries globally with its top-class education system and plenty of job opportunities. Many citizens across different countries wish to move to Canada and stay there, making it one of the popular destinations for immigrants.
Canada is famous because of its high standard of living and education and low crime rates, which attracted immigrants from other countries, making Canada a preferred destination for immigrants worldwide if you are the one who wishes to be a part of the Canadian immigrant population. We are here to help you with step-by-step procedures that can help you with Canadian immigration paperwork.
Types of Canadian Immigration
Canadian Immigration is Subdivided into Two Major Types :
If you wish to visit Canada to serve your purposes such as job and study, then you required to have a temporary residence visa of Canada
If you wish to shift permanently to Canada for living, You need a permanent residence visa for Canada.
Temporary Residence Visa for Canada
If you wish to visit Canada for a short duration of time, you will require a temporary residence visa for Canada. They are divided into three types according to your purpose.
- Visitor Visa: If you are visiting Canada on vacation or visiting your family and friends
- Work Permit: Got an offer letter from Canada, or if you wish to work in Canada
- Study Permit: If you want to pursue your education in Canada
Permanent Residence Visa for Canada
A permanent resident is referred to a person who is a citizen of other countries and now is a permanent resident of the country by immigrating to Canada.
Different Pathways through Which You Can Get Permanent Resident Status in Canada
- Express Entry Program: This program allows skilled immigrants to live and work in Canada
- Federal Skilled Worker: Individuals immigrating to Canada based on their personal credentials
- Business Immigration: Individuals who are willing to establish their business in Canada
- Provincial Nominee Programs: Individuals having necessary skills, proper education, work experience, and pass-through language test
- Sponsoring Family: You can sponsor your family member to join if you are having a permanent resident of Canada
- Experienced Business Class: This is for students or worker having temporary residence in Canada
- Humanitarian & Compassionate Applications: Citizen who are living in Canada from starting without any legal status
Eligibility Criteria for Immigration in Canada
- Permanent Resident Card, Work permit, and Study permit according to the purpose
- You need to Financial Background to take care of yourself and your family during your stay in Canada and return home without any difficulty.
- Have no record of criminal activity
- You must be in good health
- You need to clear the language test
- The applicants required to be of age group between 19 – 46
- You must be a graduate
- You must need to have a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in the last ten years
Why Choose Us?
- Our team of experts will make every step easier for you.
- We provided you with detailed counseling and worked as per your requirements.
- We provide proper client assistance throughout the process.
- Expertise team to offer you multi-channel support
- Higher Chance of positive outcomes