Universities, Living Costs, and Admissions
Australia is becoming a hub destination for getting your studies done. Most of the students prefer Australia, the USA, and the UK to complete their studies. Despite the Nobel coronavirus students continue to visit Australia to complete their studies, among which 70000 plus were Indian students who applied for Australia visas.
There are plenty of colleges and institutions that offer more than 20000 courses. Additionally, Australian universities stand in the top 100 all over the globe. It provides quality education and a standard of living.
There are numerous degrees that understudy can pursue from Australia. Some of them are as follows:
- BBA in Australia
- BTech in Australia
- MBA in Australia
- MS in Australia
- Bachelors of business
- Bachelor of architecture
- LLM in Australia
- Master in data science
- Master in project management
- Master in business analytics
Why choose Australia?
Many leading institutions in Australia stand in the top 10 rankings all over the globe. Thus, students most often want to visit this destination for their studies. Some of the reasons for choosing Australia are as follows:
Global ranking institution
- Five institutions of Australia in the top 50 all over the globe
- The education board ensures that students get quality and premium experience and knowledge. Also, students are given practical knowledge so that they can excel in their fields.
Multiple Course Options
- Multiple courses can be carried out part-time or online.
- Language courses and vocational education training are also offered to the understudies.
- Various programs allowed learning while doing a job.
Safe and friendly country
- The people of Australia are open, welcoming, and diverse.
- Furthermore, the living standards and rights are often safer than any other country.
There are numerous of industries and organizations which offers a job to the graduates.
- Around 79% of the students get full-time employment after earning a degree from Australia.
- 4% of students are self-employed and independent.
- In most countries, rather than practical knowledge, theoretical skills are enhanced more.
- However, in Australia, institutions work on the practical knowledge of understudies.
- Their approach is to teach the students how to work ok in a complex situation.
These are the reasons for choosing Australia for your studies. Hence one can say Australia is a leading and finest country for pursuing your studies.
Study cycle in Australia
The admission of the students and examinations are according to the semester.
- Semester 1 starts on 1 Feb and ends in June.
- Semester 2 begins in July and ends in December.
Study in Australia Documents Requirement
The students must submit these documents to get the Australian Visa:
- Letter of acceptance and support, COE
- identity proof
- Evidence of access to money
- GTE documents
- Language documents and a score of tests
- Document for children and documents if available
- Evidence of funds paid for visa application
- Partner document
How Much Does it Cost to study in Australia?
- If you plan to study in Australia, you must have an affluent background as the standard of living and cost of living are high in Australia.
- Tuitions, applications, and accommodations make a higher bill. Further, the degree programs cost more.
Can I Study in Australia for Free: Costs to pursue MBA in Australia
We know that master’s degrees cost more than other degrees. Therefore the cost of studying in Australia MBA is as follows:
- MBA in Australia- From 54000 to 8400 AUD to study in a renowned college
- MS in business analytics may cost 40000 to 80000 USD
- MSC cost 20000 to 50000 AUD
- Master in data science can cost up to 35000 to 50000
However, the price of a degree depends upon the choice or allotment of college. Proficient colleges often charge a high amount as they provide extra information and practical training.
Can I study in Australia for Free: Scholarships
There are numerous scholarships and grants given to international students by the Government of Australia. Additionally, some scholarships are also provided by the university’s according to the marks scored
- Australian Awards: The scholarship includes full tuition fee and travel expenses of students
- Australian Government Research Training: Include tuition fee for research students and a stipend which cover all living and travel expenses
- Endeavor Pg scholarship awards: It includes your all costs such as living allowance, travel expenses, and health insurance along with tuition fees
- Deakin International Scholarship: 25 % of scholarship on tuition fee
- Melbourne graduate scholarship: Scholarship up to 100% on tuition fee
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can international students study in Australia?
A: Yes, international students can study in Australia. However, they need to fulfill specific criteria and get a visa to Australia. Furthermore, a GTE test is also required.
Q: Is the Australian University globally recognized?
A: Yes, Australian universities are globally very famous. Even some of the universities stand in the top 50 universities all over the globe. It is why Australia has become a renowned place to complete your education.
Australia is the country with the best standard of living and educational facilities. It is the no. 1 place to pursue your ambitions. Furthermore, their ideals and academic reputation are also high. It makes Australia a trendy place to study. Many students dream of studying in Australia; however, they couldn’t study in their desired location due to monetary issues. But in my opinion, you should turn the tables to achieve success.